What is MIDIClock ?
* A Program that can be used for on stage gigs, studio recordings,... to synchronize synths, effects, sequencers, arpeggiators, ...
* Its main function is generating a midi beat clock signal on a midi output device at a selectable bpm rate. Other output signals are also possible through custom output drivers.
* MIDIClock can be controlled by midi input commands. These can be learned through the midi IN learn function, on up to 32 midi input action mappings.
* The software has no installer, simply unzip to where you need it. It is portable : it can be run from a removable disk/stick without installing anything.
* The latest version of MIDIClock can be downloaded from midiclock.com.