What is MIDIClock ?
* A Program that can be used for on stage gigs, studio recordings,... to synchronize synths, effects, sequencers, arpeggiators, ...
* Its main function is generating a midi beat clock signal on a midi output device at a selectable bpm rate. Other output signals are also possible through custom output drivers.
* MIDIClock can be controlled by midi input commands. These can be learned through the midi IN learn function, on up to 32 midi input action mappings.
* The software has no installer, simply unzip to where you need it. It is portable : it can be run from a removable disk/stick without installing anything.
* The latest version of MIDIClock can be downloaded from midiclock.com.
MIDIClock is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-02-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Win98.
MIDIClock (version 3.03) has a file size of 735.44 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 101 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.